Power BI consultancy
Implementing a business intelligence solution isn’t necessarily difficult, expensive and time consuming. With iqbs Power BI, iqbs Solutions offers a lightweight BI solutions based on Office 365 and Excel 2013 which can be implemented in your organization within a week.
iqbs Power BI offers the following features:
- Mobile BI: share and save reports to the cloud with SharePoint Online and view and analyze reports from virtually anywhere on any device
- End user data discovery: dig into your data by combining your own on premise data with external cloud based data sources and create interactive reports to gain insights and make better decisions faster
- Cloud safety: keep your data safe by only uploading very specific datasets to the secured SharePoint Online environment, there is no need to publish your whole data warehouse to the cloud
- Automated data refresh: automatically refresh cloud data that use on premise data sources to keep them updated
Power BI can work with almost any data source, for example:
- Excel spreadsheets, XML-files, CSV-files
- SQL Server Database, Windows Azure SQL Database, Access Database, Oracle Database, IBM DB2 Database, MySQL Database, PostgreSQL Database, Sybase Database, Teradata Database
- SharePoint lists, OData Feeds, Windows Azure Marketplace, Hadoop (HDFS), Windows Azure HD Insight, Windows Azure Blob Storage, Windows Azure Table Storage, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Facebook, SAP BusinessObjects BI Universe
- New data sources are added by Microsoft in future updates
Interested in Power BI for your organization? For more information, you can contact Bas Land, (+31)06-54208501 | firstname.lastname@example.org or call the iqbs office at (+31)0318 – 495 374.